The data provided to Loveitaly! (ex iLoveItaly! and as hereinafter defined) on the pages of the portal at the time of registration, and subsequently for the use of the services from time to time provided by Limoney, will be treated in compliance with the law 196/2003 on personal data protection (c.d. Privacy Code). Pursuant to art. 13 d.lgs. 196/2003, Loveitaly! provides its users with the following information.
Owner and Manager of the proceedings
The data controller of personal data is the company LoveItaly!, having its registered office at via Giolitti 34, Roma (“owner”). Responsible for the processing of personal data is Giuseppe de Martino Norante.
Treatment of Data and Data Retention
Data are collected electronically and processed by logging operations, consultation, communication, retention and deletion. Data are collected predominantly with the aid of electronic instruments, ensuring the use of appropriate measures for the security of data handled and guaranteeing its confidentiality. User data, stored in electronic form, are collected and stored on a server owned by LoveItaly!. In particular, the holder declares that the data recorded on the server are protected against the risk of intrusion and unauthorized access and have adopted appropriate security measures to ensure the integrity and availability of data and the protection of the areas and locations relevant to their case and accessibility. The personal data will be processed by employees and/or employees of the Owner acting as managers or processors, within their respective functions and in accordance with the instructions given by the controller, in compliance with law 196/2003 and of the provisions set out in this document. LoveItaly! guarantees the highest level of safety in the management of user data.
Type of data processed and purposes of data processing
- LoveItaly! collects and uses the data only for purposes directly connected with and instrumental to the User profile activation and operation of the services provided (e.g. promotion of projects, rewards), for the fulfillment of obligations provided by law, by regulations of the public administration or the European legislation and the protection of their rights in court. LoveItaly! treats traffic data of registered users exclusively for security purposes and for statistical purposes.
Compulsory or optional nature of provision of data
- The mere access to the site for exploratory purposes and without registration is free and does not involve any processing of personal data.
- The conferment of data required when registering on LoveItaly! for the purposes set forth in paragraph 2.1 shall be binding, as necessary to perform the services offered. Any refusal to provide data will make it impossible for LoveItaly! to complete the user registration process and lend their services.
- The refusal of consent for the purposes referred to in paragraphs 2.2 and 2.3 will have no consequence on the provision of services.
Subjects to whom data can be communicated
The user’s personal data will be communicated exclusively to persons designated by the Owner in order for LoveItaly! to provide instrumental or necessary services. These designated persons will be limited to process data for the purposes listed in paragraph.
In particular, the data may be communicated to the following subjects:
- Persons, companies or professional offices, which provide assistance, advice or collaborate with iLoveItaly! on accounting, administrative, legal, tax and financial matters;
- Persons in charge of LoveItaly! to perform activities related to the provision of the services or part of them;
- Public administration for the conduct of their institutional functions, according to what is established by law or by regulations.
Rights of the interested party
Art. 7 of law 196/2003, entitled “the right of access to personal data and other rights”, provides the following rights to the user:
- to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him/her, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
- to obtain information about:
- the origin of the personal data;
- the purposes and methods of handling;
- the logic applied in case of treatment with the aid of electronic instruments;
- the identification data of the holder, persons responsible and the designated representative pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2 of the law 196/2003;
- the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may come to know it in their capacity as designated representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
- to obtain:
- the updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data treated in violation of law, inclusive those of which not the maintenance is necessary in relationship to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- certification that the operations mentioned under numbers 1 and 2 have been brought to knowledge, also as it regards their content, of those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- to object, in whole or in part:
- on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data regarding the person, as well as pertinent to the purpose of collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him/her for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market surveys or commercial communication.
To exercise the above rights and to receive information related to the topics where the data is stored, to the subjects to whom the data are communicated or to individuals who, in their capacity as managers or agents, may become aware of your data, you can contact the Owner by sending a request to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.