Explore Italy’s abundance of riches from your armchair with Cornucopia: a weekly conversation on Facebook Live about treasured places in the Bel Paese.
Starting 17 June, every Wednesday our guests will talk about a beloved “treasure”, sharing with fellow lovers of Italy a glimpse into the riches of the country’s art, architecture and landscapes that lie beyond the headline attractions and blockbuster monuments.
Discover an “unknown” Italy with LoveItaly!
- 17 June | Richard Hodges recounts S. Vincenzo al Volturno (Molise)
- 24 June | Maxwell L. Anderson visits Sperlonga (Lazio)
- 01 July | Fernanda Giulini discusses Villa Medici Giulini
- 08 July | Giuseppe Albano visits Melfi Castle
- 15 July | Kristina Kappelin visits Villa San Michele, Capri
MORE INFORMATION > https://www.aloveitalycornucopia.com/